Accredited education and lifelong learning extending into eternity
- Nurtures growth spiritually, academically, physically & socially
- Accredited and credentialed
- Small student-to-teacher ratio
- Individualized attention
- Instills community service and civic engagement
- Promotes unity in diversity an stewardship of natural resources
- Friendly, non-bullying environment
- Comprehensive curriculum and wide range of extra-curricular activities from music and sports to outdoor education and technology
Students in Adventist schools outperform. In a three-year study of 51,000+ students in Adventist schools (kindergarten through high school), researchers documented that they outperformed the national average. At all grade levels. In schools of all sizes. And in all subjects.
Students in Adventist schools overachieve. Additionally, researchers compared student performance on standardized tests with what would be predicted based on their Cognitive Abilities Test scores, and found they performed above what would be predicted.
Students in Adventist schools gain even more with time. One of the most dramatic findings is that students who transferred to Adventist schools saw a marked improvement in test scores. Furthermore, the longer students are in Adventist schools, the better their achievements and abilities.
To learn more about the specific results of our school, schedule an Education Success Consult with our principal and/or check out www.cognitivegenesis.org.
Our goal is to develop Christians with wisdom, not just knowledge. So we’ve structured our academic program to nurture our students with God’s love and instill their hearts and minds with a sense of love and respect for others and commitment to servc their communities.
Making healthy choices is a way of honoring our bodies. Plenty of research documents the importance of healthy bodies in developing healthy brains. So we include learning about taking care of our bodies with daily exercise, good sleep, healthy eating, and more.
To see how we integrate wise lifestyle choices into our curricula, come visit our campus.
Loving and serving others is part of God’s plan for each of us and something we practice daily. As we interact with each other here at school and as we practice service in our community, we are guided by Paul’s words, “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” (Ephesians 4:2) While we are not perfect, we are constantly aiming to be more Christ-like with each other and to serve our community. Come see how this influences our students with a visit to our campus.
- Science trips to Safari West, Leoni Meadows, Eldorado Mine, Rio Science Camp A Academy of Science
- Sports Camp at Rio Lindo Academy
- Music programs such as Christmas Concert, church services and MBA band/choir festival
- Monday Mover community service program, Angel Tree, Christmas Family Adoption, and local hospital visitation
Schedule a visit / Contact Us